RE: New ecosconfig-i386 debian package available

I just recompiled ecosconfig on my Debian box.  All I had to do was to RTFM
about the part where it says "When you compile on Debian, remember to add
the -tcl=8.3 [or, something like that -- that's why it's in the manual -- so
I don't have to remember it :-)] option.

On my todo list is to repeat the process for my toolchain -- apparently the
version of GLIBC that is shipped with RedHat (9.0) is newer than the one
shipped with Debian (woody).  Sigh...

--wpd