Re: 2 types of FLASH memory

Thank you for your fast and on the subject response.

> There are two major issues here.
>
> 1) There does not appear to be a flash driver for the AM20LV040B.
Indeed there is no driver for it, but there are drivers for FLASHes with
identical structure, so "writing" one is trivial.

Regards,
Radu

PS. It was a mistake in my first email, but it does not affected the core of
the question, and the validity of the answers, so I would not correct it now. :)