Re: SIGIO signal

Ricardo Andrino wrote:
Hello,

I would like to know what packet should i add or what feature should i
enable to use the signal SIGIO in my program.

eCos itself doesn't raise SIGIO, so unless you generate it yourself it won't happen. You can feel free to raise it yourself though - you could have a separate thread that does a select() and sends SIGIO when something is ready.

I would like to know too
how could i have ECHO when using the write() function? I am using POSIX
functions and i have ECHO when reading from a port but not when writing
on it. How could i make it?

This doesn't make sense to me. If you're already write()ing to the file descriptor, where are you wanting the echo to go to?

Jifl
March 30 - April 1, San Francisco http://www.esconline.com/electronicaUSA/