Re: MicroWindows test fails to build

Jonathan Larmour said:
> Gary Thomas wrote:
>>

>> Expediency?  Honestly, that function was just added to "ecos_app.c"
>> to get by.  We should find the proper place in the main libraries
>> to define this and move it there.
>
> gettimeofday is now in the new POSIX spec, so the POSIX package would be
> right. Although MW only needs a dummy implementation anyway, not a real one.

So, we need a proper definition in POSIX.  Then the MW code could
define its own dummy version if POSIX is not included.

> Well, hopefully Hans is sorted out anyway.

Good.

Gary Thomas                 |
MLB Associates              |  Consulting for the
+1 (970) 229-1963           |    Embedded world
http://www.mlbassoc.com/    |
email: <gary@mlbassoc.com>  |
gpg: http://www.chez-thomas.org/gary/gpg_key.asc