Re: Help latest ecos version

Please copy your replies to the mailing list so that all may benefit.  Private
email is only available with a support contract from MLB Associates.

Gatien Gillon said:
> I get a new error : I get That I should not run the config script inside the
> source tree

So far, you've not provided enough detail for anyone to help.
Please tell us *exactly* what you've done and what the *exact* errors are.

Without that, we're left with "it's broken, please help" and I'm afraid
no one will be able to help at all.