Restoring boot on eb55

Hi, after a typo in redboot I deleted the begining of the flash on an
ATMEL EB55 board (yes I know, redboot asks me if I'm sure that I want to
write, but hey I WAS sure :) ).
Anyway now I'm looking for a way to restore it. I tried to start redboot
directly from ram using the JTAG downloader and interface that can be
found at http://www.ascensit.com/developers/atmel_eb55/main.php3 but of
course redboot does not start anymore as the whole boot stuff does not
occur. Please notice that this way to start redboot used to work, so if
someone can point me a way to make it work again it would be great.
After a day of googling I found this thread
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-discuss/2003-08/msg00567.html but it
was not very helpful in my case.
So, do you have any idea of how to restore the boot stuff ?
Thanks a lot.

--
Irvin Probst
ENSIETA