More ROMFS questions

Hi:

Still trying to get ROMFS working...

My current understanding is that the MTAB_ENTRY
sets the 'valid' flag to 0. For file systems that
get mounted, the mount() call will set this flag
to 1, but for file systems that are not supposed
to be mounted, like ROMFS, who changes the flag?

In my many attempts, I have seen a few calls
fail because the flag is still set to 0.

Thanks
Tony