Re: Unsatisfied conflicts related to CYGPKG_LIBC_STDIO in configuring eCos.

Hi,
I made a mistake in updating arm related hal directories. and missed out "-d" with update command to cvs. sorry about the false alarm on arm. :(
To make sure that I didn't make slip in updates to other sections of ecos source tree, I did fresh updation 'cvs update -d' in ecos source root.

All the warnings I mentioned in my earlier mail "Subject:Conflicts in building ecos for Atmel evaluation board (EB40A)" and the Illegal conflict related to ARM are gone now.
However rest of the status still remains same.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ CYGPKG_LIBC_STDIO - Unsatisfied - Requires CYGBLD_ISO_STDIO_FILEPOS_HEADER == "<cyg/libc/stdio/stdio.h>"
CYGPKG_LIBC_STDIO - Unsatisfied - Requires CYGBLD_ISO_STDIO_FILEOPS_HEADER == "<cyg/libc/stdio/stdio.h>"

the two unsatisfied conflicts come, even when configtool is just fired.

Looks like something has broken cvs, in past couple of days commits??

I think, I should be able to post a patch to this problem, if it is confirmed by anyone else on the list.

--
regards
sandeep