Unable to declare object globally with CYG_INIT_PRIORITY

-----Original Message-----
From: Romil Shah [mailto:rshah@slscorp.com]
Sent: Friday, May 07, 2004 10:24 AM
To: radhaamanji@yahoo.co.uk
Cc: Ecos-Discuss; fredrik@wespot.com; Thomas.Koeller@baslerweb.com

  Sir,
   Thanks for your reply i found out the problem , wihch was not due
to -finit-priority but it is  on declaration of static objects using
CYGBLD_ATTRIB_INIT_PRI(X).
The problem i am facing is as follows:

If i enable
	static cyg_io_init_class _cyg_io_init CYGBLD_ATTRIB_INIT_PRI(CYG_INIT_IO);
in ioinit.cxx under infra directory  my programs gets hang similarly is the
case with all the cpp files  where CYGBLD_ATTRIB_INIT_PRI or
CYG_INIT_PRIORITY has been used to  declare the object.

  	I am using an internally designed microprocessor based on MIPS
architecture ,so please   any  suggestion regarding my problem will be
highly helpful to me.

  Regards,
    Romil Shah.