Need to port ECOS to a new board ...

I've got a pretty, brand new board based on the ARM7
processor and an FPGA. I'm looking for points to port
ECOS over to this board. Does anyone have pointer,
advice for porting ECOS to a new board?

I'll probably have a network connection in a few weeks
but it serial for now. Oh, I'll also be using a JTAG
interface to program everything. Thanks

--
Linux Home Automation                 Neil Cherry
http://home.comcast.net/~ncherry/     (Text only)