Problems with interrupt and RTC on AT91EB40A

I have just plugged in a completely new EB40A board and can not use
functions as cyg_thread_delay and alarm handlers. If I try to sample the
system clock repeatedly with cyg_real_time_clock, I get the same result/time
every try.

I suggest that the hardware clock does not generate interrupts, but is this
not standard?

The ecos tree is built from configtool with standard configuration for
EB40A.

I have not manually disabled any interrupts in my code (trying to just
basicly making the twothreads.c example run).

Any ideas for me to try are more than welcome.

Regards,

Martin