RE: Problems with interrupt and RTC on AT91EB40A -update

-----Original Message-----
From: ecos-discuss-owner@ecos.sourceware.org
[mailto:ecos-discuss-owner@ecos.sourceware.org] On Behalf Of Martin
Sent: 18. maj 2004 18:17
To: ecos-discuss@sources.redhat.com
Subject: [ECOS] Problems with interrupt and RTC on AT91EB40A

I have just plugged in a completely new EB40A board and can not use
functions as cyg_thread_delay and alarm handlers. If I try to sample the
system clock repeatedly with cyg_real_time_clock, I get the same result/time
every try.

I suggest that the hardware clock does not generate interrupts, but is this
not standard?

The ecos tree is built from configtool with standard configuration for
EB40A.

I have not manually disabled any interrupts in my code (trying to just
basicly making the twothreads.c example run).

Any ideas for me to try are more than welcome.

Regards,

Martin

Update:

When I choose the eCos template related to EB40A I get a conflict:
Item: CYKPKG_HAL_ARM_AT91_EB40A, Conflict: unsatisfied, Property: Requires
CYGHWR_HAL_ARM_AT91 == "R40008"

Proposed Solutions:
Item: CYGHWR_HAL_ARM_AT91, Value R40008
Item: CYGNUM_HAL_RTC_PERIOD, Value 20625
Item: CYGNUM_HAL_ARM_AT91_CLOCK_SPEED, Value 66000000

Is this a problem? If I do not choose to solve the conflicts,
eCos will not build.

Martin