Linking problem with redboot for cme555

Hello Andre,

I?m Eric Castle, a student at the University of Michigan.? I am currently
working on FEGI, which is a student project that is designing and building a
payload for a space mission.

We have been trying to get RedBoot into the internal flash of the MPC555 on
the Axiom CME555 board.? Currently, we?re getting an error almost identical
to the one that was posted to the eCos-discuss list last year:

?address 0x4030e4 of .../bin/redboot.elf section .bss is not within region
iram?

We were wondering if and how you had resolved this issue??

My current idea would be to try cutting stuff from RedBoot, but I don?t know
what I can safely remove.

Thanks,

-Eric Castle

Computer Science and Engineering