Re: Re: ecos-discuss Digest 26 May 2004 22:08:35 -0000 Issue 1610

Dear peng,
	Your configuration seems not to have problems.
	I am assuming that you have read through the schematic of your
board. I suggest you skim the AMD flash driver to find out if there are
any macros that you need to define while the author of driver did not.
Some macros depends on the implementation of your board, say
CYGNUM_FLASH_16AS8 and so on. If you do not define or undefine these
macros correctly, maybe you are making your software read an empty
address and surely it can not get the right identification code of your
flash variant though your configuration is OK.

On Mon, 31 May 2004 11:20:59 +0800 (CST)

Best Regards,
--
kneep <caozhiyuan@hotmail.com>