About Xscale NPE and Redboot

Dear All,
Has anyone ever successfully bring up the NPE on a IXP4xx-based board with the switch chip ks8995m.
Intel has released a copy of Redboot for its IXDP425 development board. This package came with Intel's API for manipulating NPEs.
We customized a board running IXP422 and are trying to port Redboot to this board. We use a 5-port switch chip KENDIN ks8995m which differs from that of the IXDP425.
Intel's manual claims the APIs for NPE support ks8995m. I failed to bring the NPE up though I think I had initialised the switch correctly.
Would you please share your experience if you have done such kind of jobs. Thank you.
Best Regards,
--
kneep <kneep@sh.askey.com.tw>