Re: CF disk/FAT16 problem

Stéphane Royo wrote:

Hi Savin,

Now, I call the mount function with the appropriate device name
(/dev/disk0/1) but that does not solve my problem, the read boot record
function fails because it reads the sector 0 on my CF instead of 33.

Try enabling DEBUG define in disk.c, this will produce several printouts
about the MBR partitions geometry. If you can't figure it out then send the
data to me and I will take a look.

savin