hal_interrupt_stack_call_pending_DSRs

   Sir,
     	Thank you for solving my queries, at present i am facing some problems
with pending DSR. On executing any normalt interrupt based application i am
able to invoke the ISR and DSR of that particualr IRQ as well as the ISR &
DSR of RTC.

But on making a simple application of alarm handling my application get
stuck up in the ISR of RTC and no tick of counter take place, which is
supposed to take place in the DRS of RTC and thus the program hangs .
the application is as follows:-
#include <cyg/kernel/kapi.h>

cyg_handle_t counter_hdl;
cyg_handle_t sys_clk;
cyg_handle_t alarm_hdl;
cyg_tick_count_t ticks;
cyg_alarm alarm_obj;
unsigned long index;

void alarm_handler(
		 			cyg_handle_t alarm_handle,
		 			cyg_addrword_t data)
	{
		(unsigned long) data++;
		diag_printf("\n  DATA = %d",data);
	}

void cyg_user_start()
{
	int real_time;
	sys_clk =  cyg_real_time_clock();
	cyg_clock_to_counter(sys_clk,&counter_hdl);

	cyg_alarm_create(counter_hdl,
					 alarm_handler,
					 (cyg_addrword_t)&index,
					 &alarm_hdl,
					 &alarm_obj);

     cyg_alarm_initialize(alarm_hdl,cyg_current_time() + 1,100);
}

Also i had tested the thread application and it is working perfectly.
So can you send me any suggestion as to why the DSR of RTC in not getting
called for this particualar application.

    Regards ,
     Romil Shah.