Re: CYGPKG_REDBOOT_ANY_CONSOLE question

Hi Gary,

So if CYGPKG_REDBOOT_ANY_CONSOLE is enabled and say redboot "decides" to
use the serial port that was originally configured to be used for
debugging, will that port now be the "new" diagnostic/console port and
be no longer useful for debugging? Or will it serve two purposes?

Thanks,

Miguel J. Vega
FEGI C&DH Team
University of Michigan