need help on rom version redboot build

Hi,

I built a rom version redboot for AT91R40870 based single board, then this
redboot.elf was loaded by the JTag into the SRAM,
after that, start gdb to connect to the target running redboot. When the
hyper terminal was connected, there were print messages there:

RAM: 0x00@@@-0x00@@@, 0x00@@@-0x00@@@ available
IMR(1) = 0x0000000@
IMR(2) = 0x0000000@

RedBoot RedBoot RedBoot ... (forever loop!)

I have no idea what causing these wrong message!

Would you please point me how to fix this problem?

appreciated!

Julie