from yusuf

THE DIRECTOR GENERAL
FEDERAL MINSTRY OF FINANCE
FEDERAL SECRETARIAT COMPLEX
ATT
I am chuma the Personal Assistant to the son of late Head of
state Mohamed Abacha. I have in my possession the documents of US$10.5M (ten
million, five hundred thousand united states dollars) which the late
head of state, gen. Sani Abacha, approved to be paid into the account of a
private company in Lebanon.
This company was recommended by Mrs. Sani Abacha who is also a
Lebanese, before the sudden death of our former head of state. Therefore I have
seen this as an opportunity of my time and have decided to make an
alternative arrangement towards the diversion of the fund for my selves. Note that
the first phase payment has been made since last year. Having received
approved for the last phase of 1998/99 national reconstruction scheme projects,
I need your kind assistance providing either your company or personal
bank account where this money will be transferred. As a matter of urgency,
type this application and e-mail it to me on the above address with your
phone/fax number, without hesitation. Again try to type the application
below with your company or your personal letter headed paper.

THE DIRECTOR GENERAL
FEDERAL MINSTRY OF FINANCE
FEDERAL SECRETARIAT COMPLEX.

Sir,
Applications for the change of bank Account for the transfer of
US$10,5M with contract no: FGN/NRS/914/98.
Owing to the sudden death of the head of state Gen. Sani Abacha and
other unavoidable circumstances, I/We write for the cancellation of my/our
bank account in Taiwan.
CHINA TRUST COMMERCIAL BANK
122 TUNHUWA BRANCH TAIPEI
TAIWAN.
A/C NO: 09954441
It is my/our pleasure that your ministry and other concerned
authorities should direct my/our payment to this new reliable bank account.

BANK NAME / ADDRESS: .....
ACCOUNT NO: .....
BENEFICIARY:....
BANK TELEX,  TELEPHONE & FAX NO: .....

I/WE look forward to receiving  a satisfactory reply of my or our
application.Thanks for your consideration.

Yours Faithfully,
(your name and signature )

As soon as this application is written , e-mail  it to me for prompt
procession as this fund is awaiting instructions from the relevant
authorities here, for further credit to your nominated bank account.
For providing your personal or company?s bank account , (You & I) shall
discuss and agree on how much you will collect from the total sum when
it enters into your account.

I expect your earliest  e-mail
Best Regards,
Mr. YUSUF C