RedBoot for the i386 PC platform

Hello
I'm trying to build eCos v2.0 on Linux 7.3 and then
building RedBoot for the i386 PC platform. I have some
problems:
1. I?m building the eCos v1.3.1 and run the examples
programs under the host target. But, as you know that
the eCos v1.3.1 source code doesn?t supplied with
RedBoot. When I?m building eCos v2.0 I couldn?t run
any example program on the host target. A message
appears in the command line (segmentation fault).
2.	I couldn?t load any example program to the remote
target and then debug it. I?m using the serial
communication between the host and remote targets.
3.	I want to write a simple application for evaluating
the performance of the eCos system.
I need your help and support.
                                best regards
                             Muna M. Hummady