RE: cannot start configtool for ecos-2.0

Hi,

 I recently tried to download cygwin and eCos 2.0 and
I'm facing the same problem ie ConfigTool quickly
scans all packages, gives the message "This package
does not have any valid version subdirectories." and
exits.

Has any one been able to get it working?
Has anyone tried it out with an older version of
cygwin.dll as suggested? I couldn't get version
1.5.9-1 at the cygwin site.

If anyone's got it working, can you tell me which
version you've used and where to get it.

Or if there are any other work arounds...

Thanks and regards,
Richa.

RE: cannot start configtool for ecos-2.0