Problems when aborting tftp transfers

I'm seing problems when aborting tftp transfers:

- With CYGSEM_NET_TFTPD_MULTITHREADED == 0, a subsequent tftp transfer
after an aborted tftp transfer can get "stuck" since the main tftp
server loop is receiving stale packets and hence e.g. _write_file() is
invoked for the terminated tftp transfer session(there can be as many as
a dozen outstanding stale packets, hence tftp can take a *really* long
time to return to normal operation). Q: Is
CYGSEM_NET_TFTPD_MULTITHREADED == 0 working as intended for aborted tftp
transfers?

- I'm not sure this is a problem or just the way tftp works. When I set
CYGSEM_NET_TFTPD_MULTITHREADED==1, tftp works even if I abort transfers,
but the current tftp transfer session on the eCos end does not return to
the main tftp server loop until the current transfer session has
exhausted its retries.

--
Øyvind Harboe
http://www.zylin.com