Re: Help: arm-elf-gdb com1 error

At 00:58 2004-07-22, you wrote:
Hello,
     I am using Atmel EB40A evaluation board (AT91R40008 processor ARM7 core
based) to test my projects. I was trying to connect to the target board
using the arm-elf-gdb.exe, but when I specified the serial port connection
as target I got the follosing error:

GDB
   com1: No such file or directory

Try using /dev/ttyS0.

Regards.

-- /"It would appear that we have reached the limits of
PabloBleyerKocik / what it is possible to achieve with computer technology,
pbleyer2004 / although one should be careful with such statements, as
@embedded.cl / they tend to sound pretty silly in 5 years."-J.von Neumann