Re: wiggle with the CTS pin

Attached is a nice paper I found on controlling serial
communications via a POSIX interface.  Section 4 has
some information on setting pin states.  I haven't
tried this, so I can't tell you if it works.  I think
support for this operation would be dependent the
particular serial driver you're using.

http://www.easysw.com/~mike/serial/

Also, CTS is normally an input for a DTE device, so
there's a chance that you can't ever set it.

-- Matt

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-discuss/2004-07/msg00109.html