Re: Linux built ecos apps in windows platform

On Fri, Aug 13, 2004 at 11:37:50AM -0700, Giri Raja wrote:

>      I have ecos and cygwin installed in my windows
> laptop. Is it possible to connect to the target from
> this machine, through redboot, but use a linux built
> application instead.

Sure.  You can compile some of the source files under Cygwin,
some of them under Linux, and then link them all together under
either. Then you can debug under either OS as well.

eCos and gcc/binutils/gdb aren't brain-dead MS products, ya
know. ;)

--
Grant Edwards
grante@visi.com