Re: : several questions

"johnsonest" <johnsonest@hotmail.com> writes:

> Nick,
>     thank you for your response!
>     however,I doubt that:
>
>     1 for more and more mcu support MMU, ecos on arm arch how to
>     support MMU? or unneccesary for ever?

Just because hardware exists does not mean that we have to support it.

eCos was not designed to support an MMU for protection between user
level address spaces. It would require a significant redesign and
essentially a total reimplementation of eCos to properly support
this.

>     2 does ecos on arm arch support nested interrupt ? where enable
>     interrupt again during a interrupt process?

If an ISR wants to re-enable interrupts while it works it can do so
and the HAL will handle it. By default ISRs do not do this and eCos
then handles interrupts sequentially.