Re: raw sockets in bsd stack. . ..

Hi Dries,

Am Montag, 30. August 2004 20:39 schrieb dries:
> I am trying to do raw-socket communication but the bsd networking stack
> only supports raw IP-sockets. This means that an IP header is allways
> prepended to the packet, i would like to send and receive real raw packets.
> Is there anyway to receive and send 'real' raw packets without modifying
> the network stack ..

I would like to the same more or less.
As far as I learned from this list and some webpages, there actually is no
implementation on that in ecos. But there are some low level functions, which
can do stuff like that, but look very different to standard open(), send(),
receive() etc.

Maybe we could share some code and experience.

Regards - Jörn