RE: Help required in rebuiliding redboot

Hi All,

Sorry for my previous posting. I just now saw the Data sheet of the SDRAM
we are using in our customized board. We are using 2 units of 32M16
configuration. So i believe i should use the constant SDRAM_CONFIG_2x32Mx16
.

How do i set the IXP425_SDRAM_REFRESH_CNT value ? For the Micron SDRAM,
that we are using it is specified as 8 K. In the grg eval board, this is
set as 0x81A. How do i calculate ths Refresh count for my SDRAM.

Thanks
Vanitha

On Wednesday, September 01, 2004 1:46 PM, Vanitha Ramaswami
[SMTP:vanitha@agilis.st.com.sg] wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I need to modify redboot for a customized board based on the ADI Coyote
reference platform.
> I have 128 MB of SDRAM in the customized target board. It has 2 pieces of
8Meg x 16 x 4 banks.
> Can you tell me what should i use for the IXP425_SDRAM_CONFIG_INIT
variable ?

> If i use the constant #define SDRAM_CONFIG_4x8Mx16 , then this will
account only for 64 MB of SDRAM. How should i specify for the two 64 MB
chips ?