RE: Interrupt support for eCos on OMAP 5910 (Innovator)

I posted a patch sometime in April of 2003 that completed the port to the
innovator.  It was (rightfully) rejected because I inappriately included
code from the GPL'd Linux source base.  For a short term solution, you
should be able to track down that patch, apply it, and be up and running.

For a longer term solution, there has been more and more interest in the
Innovator port over the last couple of months, so I should dig the patch out
clean it up and get it approved.  Of course, that only takes time :-).

--wpd

Patrick Doyle
DSP Design Engineer
(603) 546-2179

This communication is from DTC Communications, Inc. and is intended to be
confidential and solely for the use of the persons or entities addressed
above.  If you are not an intended recipient, be aware that the information
contained herein may be protected from unauthorized use by privilege or law,
and any copying, distribution, disclosure, or other use of this information
is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please
contact the sender by return e-mail or telephone the above number
immediately and delete or destroy all copies.  Thank you for your
cooperation.