Re: AT91 bad IRQ/FIQ priority handling?

Hi Andrew,
I did the check: all at91 targets have an AIC line 0 dedicated to FIQ (in
these platforms FIQ is an external interrupt ).
Then I think we don't need a CDL entry, a constant should be enough, but I
don't know the appropriate header where to put a constant like
CYGNUM_HAL_INTERRUPT_FIQ 0 for all at91 targets.

thanks
Andrea.