Problems in building Redboot with ROM File System

Hai,

    Thanks for your reply. I tried to include ROM File System package while building image for Redboot. I also included following packages

  1. IO Subsystem
  2. eCos Kernel
  3. C Lib
  4. Linux Comp.layer
  5. File IO
  6. Posix File IO Comp. layer

I have selected the Base of ROM FS as 0xFE10000

When I give build it is giving the following error

make[1]: Leaving directory `/working/xalted/test/b_build/redboot/current'
ecos-c/cygwin/working/xalted/test/b_install/lib/extras.o: In function `fcc_eth_RxEvent':
make: Leaving directory `/working/xalted/test/b_build'
/ecos-c/cygwin/opt/ecos/updates/ecos/packages/devs/eth/powerpc/fcc/current/src/if_fcc.c:515: undefined reference to `sscanf'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [/ecos-c/cygwin/working/xalted/test/b_install/bin/redboot.elf] Error 1
make: *** [build] Error 2

I am surprised to see that the file if_fcc.c doesnot use the fn sscanf()..

Can you please tell me what is the mistake I have made while selecting the pkges?

Thank you

Manoj K Abraham
Dept.of Comp. Sc,
M.I.T Manipal,