Re: Undefined reference to hal_interrupt_stack_call_pending_DSRs

leslie <egeus@rocketmail.com> writes:

> hello,
>
> I submitted this post last few, but still can't solve the problem. I am
> using ARME7T. While compiling the GoAhead Webserver, I got the
> following error:
>
> /root/cvs/ecos/packages/kernel/current/src/intr/intr.cxx:595: undefined
> reference to `hal_interrupt_stack_call_pending_DSRs'
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> make: *** [webs] Error 1
>
> How do I resolve the problem of undefined reference to
> hal_interrupt_stack_call_pending_DSRs. What must I make sure is
> defined? Really need help on this. Thanks alot!

This error implies that there is something seriously wrong with your
configuration. I suggest you start again in a clean directory and
initially try building the test programs to check that the base system
is working before attempting to build the GoAhead server.