Re: Problems with JFFS2 mount

On Tue, Sep 28, 2004 at 10:49:27PM +0800, Manoj Abraham wrote:
> Hello,
>        In config tool I have selected as follows
>      Instantiate IO Block dev api.
>      Static Configuration is selected
>      offset from flash base : 0x00100000
>      length                 : 0x00100000

The length here is different to what you have set in redboot, but that
should not cause major problems.

Are the flash blocks locked? Its complaining when trying to write to
the flash, so its probably found the filesystem OK. Errors on writing
are usually because of locked blocks, but sometimes it can be a
hardware problem like you need to enable an extra GPIO line or provide
the programming power etc... Try using gdb on flash_write, that should
give youmore info.

        Andrew