Re: EPXA10 Redboot problem

Hi,

I am using a modified version 2.0. this is outdated, but unfortunatly i have no access to cvs and i personally prefer to have a "complete version" basic.
Actually i am working with the expa1, but we've got the "big one" here, too.
The flash should be big enough, so it could be the address...

please check your ldi and header files (memory layout files) you are using... that ones made me suffer, too.
please be sure to use the macro (i am sure you did) and that the "pkgconf/mlt_arm_arm9_epxa10_redboot.ldi"(something like that) appears in your ecos as memory layout file.
sould be found at ecoshal/altera ..... etc in this directory.
for further investigations, please poste this file....

hope it helps

chris

Clienti Christophe wrote:

Hi,

The redboot compilation is good and the hex file is in the redboot_install/bin but on error message occurs when i try to flash the epxa10 :
"Error: Input file will not fit into flash"

i notice that in the makefile the hex file is created with this command line :
"arm-elf-objcopy --change-address 0xC0000000 ....."
i think there is maybe a mistake with address ?

What version of ecos do you use ?

Best regards

Christophe Clienti