RE: Change output stream for printf

Hi,
I would like to use the tty driver (specially the CYG_TTY_OUT_FLAGS_CRLF
functionnality) over a socket.
When I use serial port for printf, I have this simplified callgraph:
	printf
	-> puts (stdioinlines.cxx)
	-> fputs (fputs.cxx)
	-> StdioStream::write (stream.cxx)
	-> write (io.cxx)
	-> dev_fo_write (devfs.cxx)
	-> tty_write (tty.c)
	-> serial_write (serial.c)

With the socket (after dup2(socket_descriptor, stdout_no)), I have this
simplified callgraph:
	printf
	-> puts (stdioinlines.cxx)
	-> fputs (fputs.cxx)
	-> StdioStream::write (stream.cxx)
	-> write (io.cxx)
	-> bsd_write (sockio.c)

And I would like to use tty. So how can I have that?
	printf
	-> puts (stdioinlines.cxx)
	-> fputs (fputs.cxx)
	-> StdioStream::write (stream.cxx)
	-> write (io.cxx)
	=> dev_fo_write (devfs.cxx)
	=> tty_write (tty.c)
	-> bsd_write (sockio.c)

Another question: I don't find in the sources where is defined printf.
I found printf(const char *format, ...) which calls vfnprintf, but I didn't
find the printf which calls puts. In fact, when I call printf with one
argument, the second form is used. Where is this defined?

Thanks in advance.

Nicolas Brouard