RE: eCos on ec555 without RedBoot and P&E debugger

Isn't there anyone who runs eCos without RedBoot????
Thanks in advance.

-----Original Message-----
From: Meulendijks, J.
Sent: woensdag 17 november 2004 13:26
To: 'ecos-discuss@sources.redhat.com'
Subject: eCos on ec555 without RedBoot and P&E debugger

Hi,

I'm trying to run eCos on the ec555 development board from Wuerz. But I will not
use RedBoot. Can anyone give my some directions in how I must configure eCos to
get it to run? It seems to me that eCos is not starting up right.
Furthermore has anyone got experience with the P&E debugger for the MPC555. I'm
not sure if it is working alright. (Yes I already contacted P&E but I thought
maybe someone here has some experiences :-) )

Thanks in advance.

Jeroen