Re: RedBoot file download expect script

Hi,

> Does anybody have an "expect" script that they would care to share that can
> be used to download an image to RedBoot and scribble it into flash?

Yes, it is attached to this mail. For uploading images you will have to modify it slightly, because we are using the Abatron BDI JTAG-interface for uploading data, but Redboot is used for flashing images. Maybe you should use kermit for uploading. However you will find a lot of useful hints in this script.

Regards,
Dirk