Re: max() confusion.

Sergei,

no idea if under WORKHORSE_TEST control, variables are needed to be capped at
maximum value or minimum value. depending upon whatever maintainers say, you
could provide a small patch for max or changing name from max->min, they would
be happy to apply.

i guess WORKHORSE stuff might be for some internal regression/stress testing
and accidentally made into public cvs tree. to me it didn't look like
obfuscation.

as the code base grows and resources (time and maintainers) are limited,
various ups (slipup, mixup, messup) are possible. to help them maintain the
quality, we people can let them know of issues/problems and contribute patches
as and when we can.

cheers
sandeep

http://my.yahoo.com