Precompiled Insight-6.1 CygWin/ARM-ELF

Greetings folks,

avoid the trail of tears - I know what I'm talking about - of building an Insight from the scratch, I did it for you! (Ok, I did it for me, but you may participate ...)
You may download a full binary distribution of Insight 6.1 based on the 6.1-release-sources for ARM development under CygWin from the projects-site of my homepage (for free, of course). I'm using it - not too intensive yet, I must confess - and it works nicely. Of course I can't give any further support, but if this thing fails totally, let me know.

NOTE: If there is something illegal or smelly with this binary package, let me know _before_ letting your lawyers off their chains.

-- Mit freundlichen Grueszen, / Kind regards,

  Andreas Bürgel
  Dipl.-Ingenieur-Informatiker
  Software-Engineer/-Architect
  http://www.andreas-buergel.de/skills.html