Re: Re: gcc problem or not ?

Daniel Néri wrote:

Nickolay <nickolay@protei.ru> writes:

No No No! :)

OK, well, I think you need to provide more details on what you're trying to do.

As far as I can tell you're not building an eCos application
(i.e. linked with eCos libraries). Please see the docs that Andrew
referred to.

Of cource, before running, i uploaded my a.out to target system :)))

So where did the "Segmentation fault" message come from? eCos (and newlib) applications normally run on bare hardware.

Regards,

Hmm...
Trouble is resolved by deleting gcc, builded with newlib(sources from http://sources.redhat.com/ecos),
and installing toolchain with standard glibc from http://sourceforge.net/projects/gatewaymaker/
Now i think, that newlib doesn't work correct for IXDP425 platform.