From: ecos-discuss-owner@ecos.sourceware.org
[mailto:ecos-discuss-owner@ecos.sourceware.org]On Behalf Of Ian Board
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2005 8:39 PM
To: ecos-discuss@sources.redhat.com
Subject: [ECOS] how to setup to use dhcp - help needed

I am using a rattler board with an application that has a small UDP
based command processing thread on it.

I set up  redboot to use  BOOTP to get an IP address and I see in the
reference manual that applications must have an IP address different
from that used by gdb.

Can someone outline what I have to do to use dhcp to set up an ip
address for the application? (including any necessary redboot config
stuff). Everything builds without error, but I get a lot of errors from
init_all_network_interfaces().

Any advice would be appreciated -

Ian