Grub startup for i386 target

Hi,

I read that it should be possible to use GRUB from diskonchip for a i386
target.
After that GRUB should be able to boot the Ecos elf image.

Is there a kind sole that can send me a (reference to a) GRUB image that I
can dump into an DiskOnChip to do an ECOS boot ?

I do not seem to be able to set this up myself with my current target.
Kind of a chicken and the egg problem.

Regards,
  Rob van der Ouderaa