Contributors with Red Hat copyright assignments

Just for the record, we are at a stage of the Red Hat -> FSF copyright assignment transfer where we can no longer accept a Red Hat assignment for contributions as this would mean that contribution may not fall under the copyright assignment Red Hat is making to the FSF. This applies to any contributions made from 14th January onwards.

Unfortunately at the same time the FSF is not quite ready to accept copyright assignments for eCos directly, so for anyone affected by this situation, the temporary transfer to eCosCentric will suffice as described at http://ecos.sourceware.org/assign.html and all will end up assigned to the FSF in due course.

Jifl
Visit us at Embedded World 2005, Nürnberg, Germany, 22-24 Feb, Stand 11-124