cyg_cond_timed_wait...

Greetings,
         I just have a small question regarding some
of the kernel API functions (kapi.h) (ecos 2.0.23).

- I assume that this API is available when eCos is configured
  with the kernel only?
- Now if I need to do some driver development i should use
  instead the functions drv_api.h, which makes the driver
  portable in cases where the kernel is included and when
  it is not, right?

I was just wondering why there is no cyg_drv_cond_timed_wait()
function in drv_api.h (cyg_cond_timed_wait is present kapi.h),
is it because this routine absolutely requires a kernel and/or
because the equivalent function using HAL functions has simply
not been implemented?

Since we will always use eCos with a base kernel, i can
simply modify drv_api.h to add a define to call
cyg_cond_timed_wait, right?

Thanks for your help.

Carl Eric Codère
Thevco Electronics Inc.