Re: Re: EB40 like board and Wiggler

Hi,

> If I remember correctly, the main catch was that OCD Commander
> defaults to big endian mode.

The endianess was just a part of the problem. Here it is what I've come up
with until now:

reset
endian little
speed 4
word 0xffe00000 = 0x01002539
word 0xffe00008 = 0x20003229
word 0xffe00020 = 0x00000001   ;remap
word 0xffe00024 = 0x00000006   ;standard read
down

The elf file is loading OK, but the problem is that the program is not
working (I expect some output from the LCD panel attached to my board). When
I flash the same elf file with the BDI2000 debugger, everyting goes smoothly.
Am I missing some important stuff in the initialization? Could there be a
hardware bug (just passing the dead cat :)? Any hints?

Thanks,
Edgar