Re: RedBoot Serial port terminal scrron didn't show out.

It's passed when I have used "verify" function. (The elf file is the
binary file from Intel)
And the LEDs also run from "SL" to "A1" step.
It's seem as normal, but I just could not get the correct display on
hyperTerminal.
Is it possible cause by the hardware issue ?