Re: FAT file system on floppy -> what do i need

On 23 Feb 2005 18:44:57 +0100, David N. Welton <davidw@dedasys.com> wrote:

> [ Please use the mailing list in the future, including replies to this
> - thanks! ]

i don't know why  but some mails from the list have reply-to optionset
to ecos-discuss while some don't. i thought that all of them will have
it. so...from this time i will be careful.

> Great!  What are you working on?

we are doing something for of our academic project. so problem
definition is upto us. the current idea is to write an FTP server
which will need file system .

> Well, you need to check up on the "io_disk interface" that Savin
> mentioned.  You would also need to implement write functionality.  I
> just needed reading...

i have written reply to savin as well regarding that but it doesn't
appeared on on the mailing list (for the same reason as above)

> > for related references which u used to write that .
>
> You can get Scivoli from the URL above - it uses the driver to read
> straight off the disk.  I'm in the process of uploading a tarball as
> well.

yes.that will give me the appilications for using ur driver.
what related references will be useful for understanding the FDC
driver part of it . original driver which you are talking about . any
other

links .  is there any file specifying regarding references in that
distribution. if you don't have those links now could you specify some

keywords to search for on google.

~ Devendr@...