goahead cannt be refreshed: maximum number of open files problem

hi,

When I run Goahead web server, it can start normally. But, when I refresh the home.asp and the refresh number is 4, it is very slow and sometime it cannt be accecc. When the number of refresh is 5, it is normally again. so, when the number of refresh is 8,12,16,..., the result is same(cannt be access). In this case, the CYGNUM_FILE_NFILE is 16 (the maximum number of open files).

If I modify the CYGNUM_FILE_NFILE to 40, when the number of refresh is about 10,20,30,..., the Goahead sever cannt be access.

If I access a HTML page, the resoult is normally. The refresh cannt be access is occured only when accsee ASP page.

I find that 'home.asp' open 4 files. If I access a ASP page which have only one file (such as 'asp.asp'), if CYGNUM_FILE_NFILE is 16, when the number of refresh is 16,32,..., it cannt be access. if CYGNUM_FILE_NFILE is 40, when the number of refresh is 40,80,... it cannt be access.

I don't know why it is. I need help.