Makefile correct?

	Hi!

	I'm having strange problems when compiling my program linked to the eCos
library, and I would like to check the Makefile. The fact is that I built
my Makefile from one I found anywhere, and I'm not clear if the
copmpilation options are correct.

	Also I have found that if I compile a cxx file, it returns a lot of
errors...

	Anyone could take a look at it?

"
INSTALL_DIR=/cygdrive/c/altera/NIOS2_Projects/nios2_023

PROG_NAME	= nios_lib

include $(INSTALL_DIR)/include/pkgconf/ecos.mak

XCC           = $(ECOS_COMMAND_PREFIX)gcc
XCXX          = $(ECOS_COMMAND_PREFIX)g++
XLD           = $(XCC)

CFLAGS        = -I. -I$(INSTALL_DIR)/include $(PROJECT_INCLUDE_DIRS)
$(ECOS_GLOBAL_CFLAGS)
CXXFLAGS      = $(CFLAGS)
LDFLAGS       = -L$(INSTALL_DIR)/lib -Ttarget.ld $(ECOS_GLOBAL_LDFLAGS)

all: $(PROG_NAME)

%.o: %.c
	$(XCC) -c $(CFLAGS) -o $*.o $ $<

%.o: %.cxx
	$(XCXX) -c $(CXXFLAGS) -o $*.o $<

$(PROG_NAME): $(PROJECT_OBJECT_FILES)  main.o
	$(XLD) $(LDFLAGS) $(PROJECT_OBJECT_FILES) \
	main.o -o $@
"

	Thanx

	Alex

----------------------------------------- PLEASE NOTE -------------------------------------------
This message, along with any attachments, may be confidential or legally privileged.
It is intended only for the named person(s), who is/are the only authorized recipients.
If this message has reached you in error, kindly destroy it without review and notify the sender immediately.
Thank you for your help.
DIMAT uses virus scanning software but excludes any liability for viruses contained in any attachment.

Este mensaje y sus anexos pueden contener información confidencial y/o con derecho legal.
Está dirigido únicamente a la/s persona/s o entidad/es resenadas como único destinatario autorizado.
Si este mensaje le hubiera llegado por error, por favor elimínelo sin revisarlo ni reenviarlo y notifíquelo inmediatamente al remitente. Gracias por su colaboración.
DIMAT utiliza software antivirus, pero no se hace responsable de los virus contenidos en los ficheros anexos.